Sheneka & Alfred | Bahamas Engagement Session| Bahamas Photographer

09:46

Sheneka and Alfred first met at church when they were just kids. As time went on, they went their separate ways, but the Lord had a bigger plan for them. This pair reconnected years later at church and are now getting married!

They are super excited to celebrate their union. They are looking forward to sharing their love story with their family and friends, on the exact date they reconnected with each other.

Sheneka, Alfred, and I spent a lot of time together taking photos and finalizing details for their wedding day. It is truly my pleasure to be their wedding photographer, and I cannot wait to be a part of their big day later this month.

When I am planning an engagement session with my couples, it is always important for me to know the likes and dislikes of my clients. I LOVE incorporating fun, out of the box ideas, and we had lots of fun doing that with Sheneka and Alfred.

Enjoy this fun, classy, romantic e-session :)!
























































You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook